Tuesday 18 December 2012

Week of Instagram

Its been both a slow and yet busy week.  Christmas is my favourite time of the year, by far beating out any and all other holidays; everyone is so cheerful, rosy cheeks from the cold, and sitting by the fireplace, its such a wonderful time of the year.  Here are some photos from instagram the past week.

I found this red jacket on the American Eagle website, and I received it in the mail today; I absolutely love it!  

My studded shoes that I bought at the TopShop Sale last week; been wearing them everyday!


Cookie with Starbucks coffee - Yummy!


Went shopping at Forever 21 earlier this week; looking at this photo, the jacket is nice, thought I didn't buy it.

Candles smell so Good!! (new york, new york from BBW)

Follow me on Instagram @ megancapewell



No comments:

Post a Comment