Saturday 22 December 2012

A Fashionistas Wishlist

Moving to 'the big city' opened my eyes to a whole new world, especially to fashion.  Think of it like this: up until a year ago, I didn't even know Marc by Marc Jacobs line existed!  Of course I knew who the designer was at the time, I did have magazines to keep me company, but moving to the city, I started to discover new designers, brands, and most importantly, 'diffusion lines'.  For me, a diffusion line is basically a less expensive line than the designers main line.  Take Marc Jacobs for example, he designs his own line, as well as his Marc by Marc Jacobs line, which is a less expensive alternative, and also appeals to a wider customer base.  And lets not forget Louis Vuitton, which I learned, compared to other designer bag brands (such as Chanel, or Alexander Wang), is probably one of the least expensive lines (exp: Louis Vuitton Speedy bags).

'A Fashionistas Wishlist' is a Christmas wishlist of the things I discovered over the year, and seriously wish to find under my tree this Christmas
(clockwise from top left: Marc by Marc Jacobs black Hobo Bag, Charlotte Olympia Cat Shoes, TopShop Jacket, Chanel Classic Shoes, Louis Vuitton Bag, Chanel Classic Bag, Balenciaga, Michael Kors Rose Goldtone Watch)

All a fashionistas dream come true!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment