Thursday 13 December 2012

Topshop 50% off 12.12.12

Everyone says today, being 12.12.12, is magical.  Seeing as this only happens about once every 100 years, I consider it good luck.  Yesterday, I was sitting on the skytrain, coming home from work, scrolling through my twitter feed on my blackberry, and I found that Topshop_Canada had posted a tweet about their sale, 50% off all regular priced shoes for one day only!
Being a huge fan of Topshop, both my roommate and me woke up bright and early Wednesday morning, way too early for normal people, and headed to downtown Vancouver, where, to our excitement, we were a few minutes early.  Luckily we were the first customers in the store, so we had first pick of the shoes; I, myself, found a few pairs - well, being honest, i bought myself five.  Most of them are flats, as I find it hard to wear heels, and probably don't own more than one or two pairs of heels in my own closet.  I have feet that are particularly hard to find shoes for, one foot being slightly bigger than the other, but the shoes I found, I am absolutely in love with.

The first pair is black loafer-looking shoes with gold stud detailing.The second pair is actually one that i had my eye on after visiting topshop.com.  Their so cute, have three bows, black colour tips, and have a strap that go around the ankle. Being the person who has many pairs of flats, the third pair are my favourite; their a soft pink colour, have a bow detailing, and are really comfy.
After deciding between three different colours - purple, green, or black - I decided on black for the black silver studded flats, and a tiny bow.





Hope everyone had a magical 12.12.12 day!
Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment